Owning a home is a big responsibility. Your tasks go far beyond writing a check to cover the mortgage each month. From heating systems, to flooring, to fixtures and more, a home requires ongoing maintenance inside and out. How can you keep up with everything that needs to be done? Your general contractor in the Twin Cities offers the following checklist. Use this guide to keep your exterior looking sharp year in and year out: Roof: Inspect your roof annually and after every storm to check for damage and normal wear and tear. Look for missing, cracked or curled shingles.... View Article
Categories for General Contractor
July 31, 2018 Leave your thoughts
- Reasons to Use an Eco-Friendly Cleaning Service on Your Home
- The Importance of Keeping Your Roof Clean
- What Are the Negative Effects of Power Washing Your Building with Caustic Chemicals?
- Important Reasons to Clean Your Roof Regularly
- Don’t Poison Your Yard – Top Reasons to Use a Natural, Eco-Friendly Cleaning Product on Your Roof